|GEN 2||GEN 3||GEN 4||GEN 5||GEN 6||GEN 7||GEN 8||GEN 9||GEN 10||GEN 11||GEN 12||GEN 13||GEN 14|
Back to the top
GEN 1 - Me
1.Carolyn Marie ENDERS married Cleveland Lee BALKUM. Parents are John Carroll ENDERS, Sr., and Helen Marie LUNDGREN.
Cleveland Lee BALKUM married Carolyn Marie ENDERS. Parents are Eddie Lee BALKUM and Berthold Ruberta SLOAN
1. Stephen Lee BALKUM
2. Scott Lane BALKUM
GEN 2 - My Parents
2. John Carroll Enders married Helen Marie Lundgren. Parents are William Henry Enders II and Ida Matilda Allison.
3. Helen Marie Caroline Lundgren married John Carroll Enders, Sr. Parents are Robert Emil Lundgren and Edla Eugenia Anderson.
1. Carolyn Marie Enders S/L
2. John Carroll Enders, Jr. S/L
GEN 3 - My GrandParents
4. William Henry Enders II, born September 24, 1880 in Elgin, Texas. He married Ida Matilda Allison on June 15, 1909. He worked for the Houston and Texas Central Railroad (later became Southern Pacific) as a yard agent. He died in Houston, Texas September 25, 1931. His parents are William Henry Enders I and Lucilla Elizabeth Taylor
5. Ida Matilda Allison born February 4, 1887, in Manor, Texas. She married William Henry Enders on June 15, 1909. She worked as a nurse in the Confederate Woman's Home after her husband died and later as a private duty nurse. She also was the owner of several nursing homes in Austin. She died August 22, 1981, in Austin, Texas. Her parents are Jerome Houston Allison and Martha Jane Clem.
1. William Henry Enders III born March 1, 1910
2. Martha Louise Enders born May 6, 1915
3. Lucila Elizabeth Enders born May 6, 1915
4. John Carroll Enders, Sr., S/L
6. Robert Emil Lundgren born July 18, 1884 in Manor, Texas. He married Edla Eugenia Anderson on December 10, 1913 at New Sweden, Texas. He died Feb. 16, 1934 in Austin, Texas and is buried at the New Sweden Cemetery. His parents are Emil Lundren and Anna Maria Johnson
7. Edla Eugenia Anderson was born Oct. 12, 1889, in Sprinkle, Texas. She died Dec. 28, 1960, in Austin, Texas, and is buried at the New Sweden Cemetery, Manor, Texas. Her parents are William Anderson and Ida Carolina Ruckman
1. Roland Weldon Lundgren, born Dec. 11, 1914, married June Josephine La-Ruth Smith June 11, 1938. Died Nov. 19, 1995
2. Robert Milton Lundgren S/L
3. Elmer Lundgren S/L
4. Helen Marie Caroline Lundgren S/L
5. Edna Pauline Lundgren S/L
GEN 4 - My Great GrandParents
8. William Henry Enders I, born 1854 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Married Lucilla Elizabeth Taylor on December 21, 1879 in Elgin, Texas. He died December 4, 1881 in Carthage, Missouri and is buried there. Parents are Peter Mortimer Enders and Annis Eliza Field.
9. Lucilla Elizabeth Taylor was born December 11, 1856 in Fort Adams, Wilkinson County, Mississippi. She married William Henry Enders, her childhood sweetheart in Elgin, Texas. She was a milliner and dressmaker in Elgin after her husband died and owned the first telephone switchboard in Elgin. She died Feb 1, 1917, in Elgin, Texas, and is buried in Elgin Cemetery. Her parents are Washington Allen Taylor and Lucilla Ferguson Thompson.
1. William Henry Enders II, born Sept. 24, 1880.
10. Jerome Houston Allison, born in Limestone County, Alabama, on January 21, 1841. He married Mary Prudence French in 1866, Sallie French in September 18, 1872, who died in 1874, and Martha Jane Clem in January 18, 1877. He served in the Confederate Army and was captured at Falls Church, Georgia. In 1882 he and his family moved to Manor, Texas. He died in Manor, Travis County, Texas, on May 6, 1911. His parents are John Allison, Jr., and Martha W. Pegram
11. Martha Jane Clem, born February 25, 1856 in Limestone County, Alabama. On January 18, 1877, she married Jerome Houston Allison in Limestone County. She died February 6, 1934 in Manor, Texas. Her parents are Joseph Michael Clem and Joanna N. Martin
Jerome's children with Mary Prudence French:
1. John Joseph Allison born 1866
2. Mary P. "Mollie" Allison, born March 1870
Jerome's children with Sallie French:
3. Anneliza Baker Allison born June 21, 1873
Jerome's children with Martha Jane Clem:
4. William Edward Allison born Dec. 19, 1877
5. Jerome Houston Allison, Jr. Born February 14, 1880
6. Ada Mae Allison born Jan 22, 1882
7. Mattie Lou Allison born June 16, 1883
8. Walter Martin Allison born March 12, 18100
9. Ida Matilda Allison born February 4, 1887
10. James Buston Allison, born October 31, 1892
11. Richard Earl Allison born April 6, 1896
12. Emil Lundgren, born in Grefback, Vastergotland, Sweden, on August 23, 1847. He married Anna Maria Johnson in August 24, 1883 at New Sweden, Texas, and (2)Matilda Swenson (b.2-27-1862 d.7-18-1945}. He died Oct. 16, 1924 at Manor, Texas and is buried at the New Sweden Cemetery, Manor, Texas. His parents are Jakob Birath and Brita Larsdotter.
13. Anna Maria Johnson, born July 1, 1857 in Nassjo Socken, Smaland, Sweden. She died Nov. 20, 1890 at Manor, Texas, and is buried at New Sweden Cemetery, Manor, Texas. Her parents are Johannes Johanneson and Maria Lena _?_
His children by Anna Maria Johnson:
1. Robert Emil Lundgren
2. Carl Lundgren, born 1887, married Mabel Carlson 1915.
3. Edwin Lundgren, born 1888, married Hulda Johnson 1922
4. Henning Lundgren, born 1890, died Sep. 26, 1918 KIA, in WWI
His children by Matilda Swenson:
5. Esther M. Lundgren, born Jul 24, 1892, died Mar. 8, 1894
6. Mamie Lundgren, born 1895
7. Martin Lundgren, born 1898
8. Luther Lundgren, born 1902
9. Florence Lundgren, born 1905
14. William Anderson, born in Kinneveds Socken, Sweden, November 2, 1852. He married Ida Carolina Ruckman in 1876 in Sweden. He died July 22, 1925 in Austin, Texas, and is buried at the New Sweden Cemetery in Manor, Texas. His parents are Anders Bengtson and Anna Maria _?_
15. Ida Carolina Ruckman, born Feb. 17, 1858 in Dimbo, Skaraborgs Lan, Vastergotland, Sweden. She died Mar. 23, 1937 in Austin, Texas, and is buried at the New Sweden Cemetery, Manor, Texas. Her parents are Anders Ruckman and Anna Charlotta Kylander
1. Anna Anderson, born 2-5-1877 in Sweden, married Gottfrid Johnson (b.12-28-1869 d.10-9-1951), died Dec. 28. 1958, in Austin.
2. Fred Anderson, born Feb. 1880, married Emma Stahl
3. Bertha Anderson, born Jan. 1881, married Oscar Berkman
4. Edla Viktoria Anderson,
5. Andrew Hjalmer Anderson, born Jul. 1885 married Lillie Swenson
6. Olga Anderson, born Apr. 4, 1887, died April 2, 1905
7. Elda Anderson born Oct. 12, 1889
8. Eric Anderson, born Jul, 1892
9. Emma Anderson, born May 23,1894, died Nov. 1910
GEN 5 - My Great Great GrandParents
16. Peter Mortimer Enders,M.D. born in Virginia on March 24, 1818, married Annis Eliza Field on Nov. 6, 1845, in Adams County, Mississippi. He was the Acting Surgeon for the CSA from 1861-1862 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Died Nov. 15, 1868, Natchez, MS, buried in City Cemetery, Natchez, MS. His parents are unknown.
17. Annis Eliza Field, born 1828, in Washington, Adams County, Mississippi. Died 1873. Parents are Capt. Robert T. Field and Charlotte Maria Hutchins Brooks.
1. Robert M. Enders born 1847, Baton Rouge, LA, married 4-27 Editha Kimbrough in Arkansas
2. Charlotte B. Enders d. 1872 married Wesley Browne
3. Annis Field Enders married Henry C. C. Bennett
4. Mary Belle Enders born April 9, 1871 Married William H. Crane
5. John Griffith Enders married Katie C. Hunter
6. William Henry Enders I married Lucilla Elizabeth Taylor
7. Lavinia (Lena) T. Enders born 1855 married David Black, died 1890
8. May Field (Birdie) Enders born Aug. 1859, married 6-15-1884 to J. C. Bilbro
9. Louise Enders married 9-24-1882 to Thomas L. Carothers
18. Washington Allen Taylor, M.D. born June 1816 in Shelbyville, Kentucky. Earned medical degree at Lousville Medical School. Married Lucilla F. Thompson Jan 26, 1849 in Wilkinson County, Mississippi. Moved family to Elgin, Texas, in 1875. He died Nov. 21, 1890 in Elgin, Texas.. He married Lucilla Ferguson Thompson on Jan. 28, 1849 in Wilkinson County, Mississippi.His parents are Harrison Taylor, Jr. and Elizabeth Allen
19. Lucilla Ferguson Thompson, born October 19, 1824, in Ohio. Moved to Elgin, Texas in 1875. Died 1800 in Elgin, Texas. Parents are Hon. John Thompson and Rachel Ferguson.
20. John Allison, Jr. born Jan 7, 1802 in Tennessee. Married Martha W. Pegram April 11, 1827. He died Nov. 21, 1850 in Holly Springs, Mississippi. His parents are John Allison, Sr. and _?_
21. Martha W. Pegram, born Dec. 27, 1806 in Virginia. She died Feb. 1, 1841 in Athens, Alabama. Parents are Edward Pegram and Rebecca Harper
22. Joseph Michael Clem born Jan. 9, 1829 in Limestone County, Alabama. He married Joanna N. Martin on April 12, 1855 in Limestone County, Alabama. He died Jan. 12, 1923, and is buried in Cummings Cemetery, Limestone County, Alabama. His parents are Michael Clem and Rosanna Seaton
23. Joanna N. Martin, born July 24, 1837 in Limestone County, Alabama, and was a lifetime resident of that county. She died March 8, 1888. Her parents are Melvin D. Martin and Martha Wade Gray
1. Martha Jane "Mattie" Clem born Feb. 25, 1856
2. Mary M. "Mollie" Clem, born Dec. 28, 1857
3. James Michael "Jim" Clem, born Sep. 28, 1859
4. Thomas M. Clem, born Nov. 14, 1861
5. John Wesley Clem, born May 5, 1864
6. Hezekiah L. Clem, born April 20, 1866
7. Laura Scott Clem, born Feb. 29, 1868
8. Lillie Mae Clem, born Jan 15, 1872
9. Joseph Walter Clem, born Aug 27, 1874
10. Lewannie "Annie" Clem, born Mar. 27, 1877
11. Henry Wade Clem, born Oct. 7, 1879
24. Jakob Birath lived in Sweden and is of German descent. His parents are unknown
1. Sophia Birath, married 1871 to William Smith, born 1847
2. Unknown Birath
3. Emil Lundgren, born Aug. 1847
4. Gustaf Birath
26. Johannes Johanneson born Dec. 10, 1821 in Almeskara, Sweden, married Maja Lena _?_ in Sweden. The family emigrated to America in 1881. He died Dec. 9, 1892, and is buried at New Sweden Cemetery, Manor, Texas. His parents are unknown
27. Maria Lena _?_. She died May 24, 1900, and is buried at the New Sweden Cemetery, Manor, Texas.
1. Albert Johnson, born 9-13-1959 died 12-30-1892
2. Anna(Ida) Maria Johnson married Emil Lundgren
3. Emilia Johnson, born 1865, married 1887 August Lind, born 1862
4. Anders Emil Johnson, born 1868, married 6-13-1912 to Emma Cuhn
5. Helena Kristina Johnson, born 1872, married 1895 to Carl Stohl born 1870
28. Anders Bengtson lived in Sweden unknown
29. Anna Maria _?_ lived in Sweden.
30. Anders Ruckman emigrated from Sweden. He is buried at the Fiskville Cemetery in Austin, Texas. His parents are unknown
31. Anna Charlotta Kylander was born Jun 22, 1826 in Sweden. She died May 6, 1906 and is buried at the New Sweden Cemetery, Manor, Texas. Her parents are unknown
GEN 6 - My Great Great Great Grandparents
32. Jacob Enders . His father is believed to be V. D. Enders, mother unknown
33. Mary Ann Catlett Parents are Robert Catlett and Elizabeth Farrow.
1. Robert Enders born 1800, VA, d.bef 1880
2. John Catlett Enders d.23 Oct 1842 m. Elizabeth Coffield d. 28 Dec 1886
34. Captain Robert R. Field was born November 22, 1797 at White Hill, Londontown, New Jersey. He married Charlotte Brooks on July 11, 1822 in Adams County, Mississippi. He died August 31, 1850 in Natchez, Mississippi, and is buried at Forest Plantation, Natchez, MS. His parents are Robert Field and Abigail Stockton
35. Charlotte Maria Hutchins Brooks, born 1806 in Natchez, Mississippi. She married first Captain Robert T. Field on July 11, 1822 in Adams County, Mississippi. After his death she married John T. Griffith on Sept. 16, 1851, and after his death, she married the Rev. William Cross Crane on May 2, 1862 in Natchez, MS. She died in 1881. Her father was William Brooks and her mother was Elizabeth Maria Celest Hutchins
1. A son, born 1820
2. Annis Eliza Field born 1828
3. A daughter, born 1830
4. Charlotte B. Field, born 1837 in Adams County, MS.
5. Robert Field, Jr., born 1842
6. William B. Field, born 1844
7. Mary Field, born 1848
36. Harrison Taylor, Jr. was born Dec. 31, 1766 in Frederich County, Virginia. He married Elizabeth Allen. He served as Wagonmaster in army in Hopkins Campaign and in the War with England in 1818, Battle of Tippacanoe under General Harrison. He served as Justice of Peace and Sheriff. He died in 1821 and is buried at Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky. His parents are Harrison Taylor, Sr., and Jane Curlet
37. Elizabeth Allen was a sister of Jack Allen. She is buried at Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky. Her parents are unknown
1. John Allen Taylor
2. Jane Taylor
3. Ann Pollock Taylor
4. Thomas Alfred Taylor born 1805
5. Cynthia Taylor
6. Rachael Taylor
7. Washington Allen Taylor, born Feb. 8, 1816
8. Harrison Taylor, III
9. Elizabeth Taylor
38. Hon. John Thompson was born 1780 in Pennsylvania, married Rachel Ferguson Feb. 18. 1812 in Chilicothe,Ross,OH. He was a Judge of Common Please Court of Chillicothe, Ohio. He died at Ft. Adams, Wilkinson County, Mississippi, of yellow fever, as did his wife and sons. Parents are unknown.
39. Rachel Ferguson was born in Hamilton,Franklin,PA in 1784. She married John Thompson Feb. 18. 1812 in Chilicothe,Ross,OH. She died 1853 in Fort Adams, Wilkinson County, Mississippi of yellow fever. Her parents are James Ferguson and Margery Denney.
1. William Thompson, born 1819
2. Thas J. Thompson, born 1822
3. Lucilla Ferguson Thompson born October 19, 1824.
40. John Allison, Sr., a widower, married Isabella Adams on Jan. 19, 1836 in Limestone County, Alabama. He died there on July 9, 1838. His children are by his first wife, name unknown. The names of his parents are also unknown.
41. Elizabeth ?
1. Anna Allison
2. James Allison
3. Pegg Allison
4. Ginny Allison
5. Robert Allison
6. John Allison, Jr., born 1802
7. Elizabeth Allison
8. William Allison
42. Edward Pegram was born Feb. 14, 1779, in Dinwiddie County, Virginia. He married Rebecca Harper on July 14, 1799 and died April 10, 1824 in Brunswick County, Virginia. His parents are Baker Pegram and Mary Manson
43. Rebecca Harper, born 1777, married to Edward Pegram on July 14, 1799 in Brunswick County, Virginia. She raised her grandson, Jerome Houston Allison after her daughter, Martha Pegram Allison died. After she died, he erected a tombstone on her grave in Athens Cemetery, Limestone County, Alabama, which read, "In Memory of...Rebecca Pegram...Died May 6, 1850...Aged 73 Years...She lived and died...Believing in Christ." Her father is Nathaniel Harper, Sr., mother unknown.
1. Martha W. Pegram, born Dec. 27, 1806
2. Julia K. Pegram
3. Mary B. Pegram (Aunt Priss), born 1812
4. Rebecca Pegram
5. Louisa Pegram
6. Nathaniel Harper Pegram
7. Maria Agnes Manson Pegram, born 1821
44. Michael Clem, born 1799 in Burke Co., North Carolina. He married Rosanna Seaton on Dec. 21, 1819, in Huntsville, Alabama Territory. He died Oct. 24, 1875, and is buried in Maple Hill Cemetery, Huntsville. His father is Adam Clem and his mother is Jemima ?.
45. Rosanna Seaton was born in 1804 in Tennessee. Her father is Moses Seaton
1. John David Clem, born 1820
2. Milton Clem, born 1824
3. Mason Clem, born 1826
4. Martha Jane Clem, born 1830
5. Joseph Michael Clem, born 1830
6. Elizabeth Clem, born 1831
7. Sarah Clem, born 1833
46. Melvin D. Martin, born Jan 24, 1806, in Fauquier Co., Virginia. He married Mary Wade Gray. He died Sep. 6, 1866 in Limestone County, Alabama, and is buried at Old Shoalford Church Cemetery. Parents unknown
47. Mary Wade Gray, born Aug 12, 1810 in Limestone County, Alabama. Died Nov. 28, 1908. Parents are Thomas Gray and Matilda Vining.
1. Matilda A. V. Martin, born 1830
2. Thomas G. Martin, born 1832
3. Martha L. C. Martin, born 1834
4. Alfred M. Martin, born 1835
5. Joann Martin, born 1838
6. Sarah E. Martin, born 1839
7. James L. Martin, born 1841
8. John M. Martin, born 1848
9. Hezekiah Martin, born 1900
GEN 7 - My Great Great Great Great Grandparents
68. Robert Field, born 1775, married Abigail Stockton in 1797, and lived in Burlington Co., N.J. He died in 1810. His father's name is Robert Field.
69. Abigail Stockton, born Sep. 1773 in Princeton, New Jersey. She died in 1853. Her parents are Richard Stockton and Annis Boudinot
1. Capt. Robert Field, born 1797.
2. Richard Stockton Field, married Mary Ritchie
3. Hannah Boudinot Field, married George Tyler Olmstead
4. Annis Stockton Field, married Dr. William Dunbar
5. Mary Field, married William Dunbar
70. William Brooks, was married twice. First to Elizabeth Maria Celest Hutchins on Mar. 24, 1803, in Natchez, Mississippi, and second to Mary Pope Ivey, married Sep. 23, 1815, in Natchez, Mississippi. He was the Sheriff of Adams County. He died in 1821 in Natchez, Mississippi. Parents are unknown
71. Elizabeth Maria Celest Hutchins was born 1770 or 1772 in South Carolina. She married William Vousdan on Sep. 15, 1796 in Natchez, Mississippi, and to William Brooks on March 24, 1803. She died in 1812. Her father was Col. Anthony Pintard Hutchins and her mother was Ann White
Children of William Brooks and Elizabeth Hutchins:
1. Ann Eliza Claiborne Brooks
2. Charlotte Maria Hutchins Brooks
Children of William Brooks and Mary Pope Ivey:
3. Mary Elizabeth Odlin Brooks
4. Caroline Matilda Brooks
5. Laura Lum Brooks
72. Harrison Taylor, Sr. was born Aug. 11, 1735 in Virginia. He married Jane Curlet on Nov. 27, 1759. He saw public service during the Revolutionary War. He was known as "Honest Old Taylor at the Mill." He died Nov. 22, 1811 and is buried at Milton Taylor Cemetery (3 miles East of Hartford) in Ohio County, Kentucky. His father is John Taylor and his mother is Hannah Harrison
73. Jane Curlet was born Sep. 5, 1742 in Virginia. She married Harrison Taylor, Sr. on November 22, 1811. She died on Aug. 5, 1812 and is buried at Milton Taylor Cemetery in Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky. Her parents are Unknown.
1. Richard Taylor, born Dec. 10, 1760
2. Elizabeth Taylor, born Apr, 1752
3. Thomas Taylor, born Feb. 24, 1764
4. Harrison Taylor, Jr., born Dec. 31, 1766
5. William Taylor, born Jan 22, 1768
6. John Taylor, born Nov. 27, 1769
7. Septimus Taylor, born Feb. 2, 1773
8. Hannah Taylor, born Jan 27, 1775
9. Simon Taylor, born Aug. 26, 1777
10. Jane Taylor, born Nov. 22, 1779
11. Margaret Taylor, born 15, 1781
12. Joseph Taylor, born Mar. 9, 1784
84. Baker Pegram was born Jan 27, 1758 in Dinwiddie County, Virginia. He married Mary Manson and lived his entire life in Dinwiddie County. He served as major in Revolutionary Army and received full pay for service 1781 by act of Virginia Assembly. Tradition says he was with George Washington. He died Oct. 14, 1830. His father's name is "Edward Pegram and his mother's name is Mary Scott Baker
85. Mary Manson was born and died in Dinwiddie County. Her father's name was John Manson.
1. Edward Pegram born Feb. 14, 1778, married Rebecca Harper
2. William Baker Pegram born 1797, married Sarah E. J. Walker
86. Nathaniel Harper, Sr., was born 1730 in Brunswick County, Virginia and died there in 1794. His parents are unknown.
1. Mary Harper, married Richard Coleman
2. Joseph Wells Harper, married Elizabeth Winfield Scott
3. Thomas Harper
4. Nathaniel Harper, Jr., married Polly Fisher Feb. 11, 1797
5. Rebecca Harper, born 1777, married Edward Pegram
88. Adam Clem was born 1765 in Augusta, St. Paul's Parish, Georgia. His wife's name was Jemima and they were married in 1786. He died in Jan. 1820 in Madison County, Mississippi Territory (Alabama). His parents are unknown.
89. Jemima ? died in 1837 in Limestone County, Alabama. Her surname is unknown.
1. John Clem
2. Jesse Clem
3. David Clem
4. Mason Clem, born 1784
5. Hiram Clem
6. William Clem
7. Michael Clem, born 1799
8. Wolomon Clem
9. Adam Clem, Jr.
10. Jemima Clem, married James Allen
11. Philip Clem
12. Joseph Clem
13. Vincent Clem
90.Moses Seaton Parents are unknown.
1. Rosanna Seaton married Michael Clem
94. Thomas Gray married Matilda Vining and died in 1841. His parents are unknown.
95. Matilda Vining married Thomas Gray. Her parents are Thomas Vining and Mary Wade
1. Martha Wade Gray, born Aug. 12, 1810, married Melvin D. Martin
GEN 8 - My GR-GR-GR-GR-GR Grandparents
136.Robert Field Parents are unknown.
1. Robert Field married Abigail Stockton
138. Richard Stockton was born Oct. 1, 1730 in Princeton, New Jersey. He married Annis Boudinot in 1757. He was an Associate Justice of the New Jersey Supreme Court and a signer of the U.S.Declaration of Independence. He was captured by the British in 1776 and thrown into common prison, causing him physical harm and ultimately his death on Feb. 28, 1781 in Princeton, New Jersey. His father is John Stockton and Abigail Phillips
Photo of Richard Stockton Grave Marker
139. Annis Boudinot was born July 1, 1736 in Darby, Chester Co., Pennsylvania. She married Richard Stockton in 1757. She wrote many poems, some of which were cited by George Washington. She is the sister of Elias Boudinot, President of the Continental Congress. She died in Burlington Co., New Jersey. Her parents are Elias E. Boudinot and Catherine Williams
1. Julia Stockton, born 1759, married Dr. Benjamin Rush (also a signer of the Declaration)
2. Mary Stockton, born Jan. 1761, m Rev. Andrew Hunter (Chaplain of Continental Army)
3. Susan Stockton, born 1761, married Alexander Cuthbert of Canada
4. John Richard Stockton (U.S.Senator and House Representative from New Jersey), born Apr. 17, 1764
5. Lucius Horatio Stockton, born 1768, married Elizabeth Milnor
6. Abigail Stockton, born Sep. 1773, married Robert Field
142. Col. Anthony Pintard Hutchins was born about 1727 in New Jersey. He married Anne White in South Carolina. He was a colonel in the British Army and a British sympathizer. He died in 1804 in Natchez, Mississippi. His father is John Hutchins and his mother is Margaret Celest Pintard
143. Ann White died in Natchez, Mississippi. Parents are unknown.
1. Samuel Hutchins, born Feb. 4, 1768
2. Mary Hutchins, born Feb 4, 1768, married Abner Green
3. Thomas Hutchins
4. Elizabeth Hutchins, married William Brooks
144. John Taylor, was born in Rappahanock Co, Virginia and married Hannah Harrison in 1726. He was Judge Advocate of Armies of Virginia. He died in Rappahanock County. His father is Simon Taylor and his mother is Elizabeth Lewis
145. Hannah Harrison, was born in 1784 and she died in Rappahanock County, Virginia. Her parents are unknown.
1. Simon Taylor, born Feb. 11, 1728
2. Elizabeth Taylor, born Sep. 26, 1731
3. Harrison Taylor, born August 1, 1735, married Jane Curlet
4. Richard Taylor, born Feb. 16, 1740
168. Edward Pegram was born March 4, 1732. He married Mary Scott Baker. Parents are unknown.
169. Mary Scott Baker was born Nov. 12, 1723. Her father is Col. Daniel Baker
1. William Pegram, born Jun 18, 1742
2. Mary Pegram, born Mar. 6, 1744, married Thomas Mansen
3. Capt. Edward Pegram, born Jan 13, 1745, married Mary Lyle and Ann Harper Parham
4. John Pegram, born Dec. 20, 1748
5. Elizabeth Pegram, born Aug. 24, 1750
6. Sallie W. Pegram, born Jan 12, 1753
7. George Pegram, born Aug. 29, 1755
8. Baker Pegram, born Jan 27, 1758, married Mary Manson
9. Daniel Pegram, born Apr. 25, 1760
10. Ann Pegram, born July 4, 1762, married John Sims
11. Daniel Pegram, born Mar. 30, 1767, married Nancy Hardaway
170.John Manson Parents are unknown.
1. Mary Manson married Baker Pegram
190. Thomas Vining was born in 1755 and married Mary Wade. He was a Revolutionary War Veteran and died on April 2,1826. His parents are unknown.
191. Mary Wade died in 1831. Parents are unknown.
1. Matilda Vining married Thomas Gray.
GEN 9 - My GR-GR-GR-GR-GR-GR GrandParents
276. John Stockton was born in 1701 in Princeton, New Jersey. He married Abigail Phillips in 1729. One of first presiding judges of Court of Common Please for Somerset Co, and a most generous patron of Princeton University. His father is Richard Stockton II and his mother is Susanna Witham Robinson.
277. Abigail Phillips and her family was Presbyterians. Her father is Philip Phillips and her mother is Hannah Stockton
1. Richard Stockton, born Oct. 1730, married Annis Boudinot
2. Hannah Stockton, born Jul. 21, 1736, married Elias Boudinot IV
3. Abigail Stockton married Capt. Samuel Pintard.
4. Susanna Stockton, born 1742, married Lewis Pintard
5. Capt. John Stockton, born 1744, married Mary Hibbitts
6. Rev. Philip Stockton, born July 11, 1746, married Katharine Cummings
7. Rebecca Stockton, born 1748, married Rev. William Tennent and James Cuthbert
8. Samuel Witham Stockton, married Catherine Coxe
278. Elias Boudinot III was born July 8, 1706. He was apprentised at 14, Jun 4, 1721, to Simeon Soumaine, a silversmith, for 7 years. He married Susannah LeRoo Aug. 8, 1729, and also to Cahtarine Williams in Antigua. They left Antigua in 1736 for Philadelphia. He was an original member of the Second Presbyterian Church in Philadelphia and served as deacon 1745-1752. He died July 4, 1770 in Elizabethtown, New Jersey. His father is Elias Boudinot II and his mother is Marie Catherine Carre'
279. Catharine Williams was baptized Jan 23, 1715 in Antigua, Leeward Island. She died Nov. 1, 1765 in Elizabethtown, New Jersey. Her father is Arthur Williams and her mother is Anna Richardson
1. Dr. John Boudinot, M.D., born Jan. 10, 1734 in Antigua.
2. Annis Boudinot, born July 1, 1736 married Richard Stockton
3. Mary Catherine Boudinot, born 1738, died 1738.
4. Elias Boudinot IV, born April 21, 1740, married to Hannah Stockton
5. Mary Boudinot, born Nov. 7, 1742, married Abner Hatfield
6. David Boudinot, born 1744, died 1747
7. Susanna Boudinot, born 1746, died 1746
8. David Boudinot, born 1747, died 1747
9. Elisha Boudinot, born Jan. 2, 1749, married Catharine Smith, Rachel Bradford, and Catharine Beekman. Died 1819
10. Lewis Carre' Boudinot, born 1753
284. James Hutchins was born in Kent, England. He lived in New Rochelle, NY. His parents are unknown.
285. Margaret (or Celest) Pintard. Her father's name is Antoine Pintard, mother's name is unknown.
1. Col. Anthony Pintard Hutchins, born c.1720
2. Thomas Hutchins, born 1730
288. Simon Taylor, was born Mar. 3, 1676. He married Elizabeth Lewis and died 1729 in Richmond County, Virginia. His father is Richard Taylor and his mother's first name was Sarah.
289. Elizabeth Lewis. She was born in 1657 and died in 1747. Simon Taylor was her second husband. Her parents are unknown.
Elizabeth Lewis' children by previous marriage:
1. Dorothy ?, married William Lee and Richard Croucher (she is Abraham Lincoln's gr-gr-gr-grandmother)
2. Sarah Ellate
Simon and Elizabeth Taylor's children:
3. John Taylor
4. George Taylor
5. William Taylor
6. Septimus Taylor
7. Thomas Taylor
8. Sarah Taylor
338.Daniel Baker Parents unknown.
1. Mary Scott Baker married Edward Pegram
GEN 10 - My GR-GR-GR-GR-GR-GR-GR Grandparents
552. Richard Stockton II was born in 1645 in England. He married Susanna Witham Robinson on Sept. 8, 1691. He moved to Princeton, New Jersey, August 1696. He died 1709 in Princeton. His father is Richard Stockton I and his mother's first name was Abigail.
553. Susanna Witham Robinson was married first to a Mr. Robinson, second to John Stockton II and third to Thomas Leonard (or Leeds) of Somerset Co, New Jersey. Her parents are unknown.
1. Richard Stockton III, born April 1693
2. Samuel Stockton, born 1694, married Amy Doughty and Rachel ?
3. Joseph Stockton, born 1696, married Elizabeth ?
4. Robert Stockton, born 1698, married Rebecca Phillips
5. John Stockton born 1701, maried Abigail Phillips
6. Thomas Stockton, born 1703
554. Philip Phillips, married Hannah Stockton. His parents are unknown.
555. Hannah Stockton, father is Richard Stockton I and Abigail ?.
1. Abigail Phillips married John Stockton.
556. Elias Boudinot II was born Nov. 11, 1674 in Marans, France. He came to Bergen County, NY in 1687. He married arieCatharine Carre' on Sep. 10, 1699 in New York. He died in 1720. His father is Elias Boudinot I and his mother is Jeanne Baraud
557. Marie Catharine Carre'. Her parents are Louis Carre' and Pregeante Fleuriau
1. Marie Boudinot, born 1701, married Capt. John Emott
2. Suzanne Boudinot, born 1704, married Pierre Louis Vergereau
3. Elias E. Boudinot III, born Jul 8, 1706
558. Arthur Williams was a Welsh Planter in Antiqua. He married Anna Richardson. His parents are unknown.
559. Anna Richardson. Parents are unknown.
1. Catharine Williams married Elias E. Boudinot
570.Antoine Pintard Parents unknown.
1. Margaret (or Celest) Pintard married James Hutchins
576. Richard Taylor married Sarah ?. He died 1678-79 in Essex Co., Virginia. His parents are unknown.
1. Richard Taylor
2. Simon Taylor born Mar 3, 1676, married Elizabeth Lewis
3. Constance Taylor
GEN 11 - My GR-GR-GR-GR-GR-GR-GR-GR Grandparents
1104/1110. Richard Stockton I was born at Maples, Cheshire, England. He moved to Flushing, Long Island in 1657. He was Lieutenant of the Horse Company, Flushing, Long Island in 1665 and Lieutenant of the Foot in 1669. Became a Quaker about 1686. July 30, 1691, he purchased Oneanickon Plantation in Springfield Township. He died in September 1707, Burlington County, New Jersey. His parents are unknown.
1105/1111. Abigail ? Parents are unknown.
1. Richard Stockton II born 1645, married Susanna Witham (Robinson).
2. John Stockton, married Mary Leeds and Ann ?
3. Job Stockton, married Amy Petty
4. Abigail Stockton married Richard Ridgeway, Sr.
5. Mary Stockton, married Thomas Shinn and Silas Crispin
6. Sarah Stockton, married Benjamin Jones
7. Hannah Stockton, married Philip Phillips
8. Elizabeth Stockton married William Budd
1112. Elie Boudinot I was born 1642 in Marans, Aunis Province, France. He was an elder of French Church of New York. He was in Marans, France in 1642 and in London in 16100. He married Jeanne Baraud first and then Susanna Papin on Nov. 13, 1686, in London. He was in Bergen Co., New York in 1687, was arrested and put in prison in 16100 for resisting the militia. He died in 1702 in New York. His parents are unknown.
1113. Jeanne Baraud died in France before 1690. Parents are unknown.
Children of Elie Boudinot I and Jeanne Baraud:
1. Peter Boudinot
2. Elias Boudinot II, born Nov. 11, 1674, married Marie Catharine Carre'
3. John Boudinot
4. Mary Boudinot
Children of Elie Boudinot I and Susanna Papin:
5. Jean Boudinot, planter in Antigua, killed in duel in 1721
6. child born 1689
7. child born 1692
8. child born 1694
1114. Louis Carre' was an elder in the French Church of New York. He married Pregeante Fleuriau. His parents are unknown.
1115. Pregeante Fleuriau. Parents are unknown.
1. Marie Catharine Carre' married Elias E. Boudinot, II
Data on these pages may be used for non-commercial use,
but shall not be reproduced in any format for profit.